Our 2025 strategy is anchored in our vision to be a sustainable mining champion with a global presence. Our approach to achieve success is best explained using the concept of three pillars built on strong foundations.
Pillar 1: Operational, capital, and commercial excellence
- Enhance competitiveness
- Enhancing profitability and commercial return in line with the profitability of international companies
- Leverage digital technology and lean manufacturing to improve efficiency levels across all company assets
Pillar 2: National mining champion
- Grow sustainably phosphate, aluminum, gold and base metals in the Kingdom
- Grow in specific industrial minerals
- Leading the development of the Saudi mining sector
Pillar 3: Global presence
- Leverage world-class mineral deposits in Saudi Arabia to grow as a global industry leader
- Grow globally in selected commodities
Foundations -- sustainability and capability building
- Build best-in-class safety culture and practices across the organization and foster a zero-harm environment
- Strengthening capabilities and preparing leaders in all core business units to achieve the company's aspiration for growth
- Lead stewardship of the Kingdom’s mining industry and its ecosystem
Maaden is a living example of a national institution capable of achieving commercial success and supporting national development, economic transformation and job creation, in addition to supporting social welfare at the same time.
The announcement of the Kingdom's Vision 2030 and the National Transformation Program have stimulated the industrial sector in the Kingdom. And the Kingdom’s commitment to building a comprehensive database for the national mineral resources is one of the supporting elements to achieve the goals of the mining vision, as it is the third axis of the Saudi industry.
As the champion of the domestic mining industry in the Kingdom, Ma'aden has a prominent position supporting the development of the mining sector and achieving benefits for the national economy. So it will continue to enhance the contribution of GDP, and contribute to the provision of direct and indirect jobs.